Friday, September 27, 2013

About Me

My name is Yee Ping. I am 21 years old. My favorite food is laksa, nasi lemak and so on. My hobbies are cycling, listening to music and surfing internet. I come from a small but happiness family. I am the eldest and has a brother which is 16 years old and still study at secondary school. I live with my parents at Alor Setar, Kedah. My hometown at Yan, Kedah which is a small and beautiful village. I still remember that when I was young, i feel very happy because can always play with my neighbor and friend. In that time, my world are no pressure and I really missed that moment that we are together. We laugh, play, enjoy and do crazy things. The time past very quickly and now we are busy with our life, our studies and our work. The time we can spent together are less. In the time i wait for my SPM result, I also join the National Service. In this program, I have learn to become independent because this is my first time left my family for a long time. Another that, I also know how to management time properly. We need wake early in the morning and do some exercise and jogging. I really fell very tired because not enough sleeping time and whole day full of many activities. But, it great because can know and meet many friends from different state. We exchange new ideas, find many interestng things about each otherand experience new things. I not fell regret to join it. Since I am finished my secondary school in my hometown and I continue my studies STPM in Alor Setar. Then, after the STPM examination result going out, I don't what can i do. I am thinking about want continue my study or working. In that time, my parents encouragement me to continue my studied for future life and job. Now, I also a semester three student of University Utara Malaysia. The course that I am taking is Bachelor of Business Administration. I am going to enter the university because my goal is continue my studies and got a degree. Beside that also can gain some knowledge and experience and help a lot in future to become a respected professional in one of the fields.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Comment box

NS life

NS life

Secondary school life

Secondary school life