Friday, December 13, 2013

Miss the Moment

When we still a child - year 1998

When see this photo, I can't believe that more ten years is past already

The life in that moment always free, playing is only the work



National Service 

I have learnt to become independent because this is my first time left my family for a long time



My NS housemates


When in training, is so tired

especially under the hot weather





Form six



When take the STPM result 



At Universiti Sains Malaysia

Many activities has been held .... We was at there 2 days

The main purpose of activity is encourage us to enter university

I have learn a lot at there about university life



Although this all moment will not be coming back

I will make it a memorable and will not be forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Comment box

NS life

NS life

Secondary school life

Secondary school life